2021 Father & Son Canoe Trip
One ticket covers both father & son; but you can bring an extra sibling for $200
April 2-4, 2021
7024 North Farm Road 4, Graford TX 76449
Father & Son Weekend Overnight Canoe Trip (Price covers father & son)
Please call 903-883-6398 if you have any questions.
- 3-day and 2-night canoe trip; APPROX 20 MILES
- Brazos River between Possum Kingdom Lake and Mineral Wells
- Meetup location: Rochelle's Canoe & Rental, Graford Texas (https://goo.gl/maps/Nt5U1akaVPcE3QVk6)
- Insert location: few miles west of Rochelle's where TX-16 crosses the Brazos River
- One ticket covers both father & son; but you can bring an extra sibling for $200
- 10% discount is available for 1) bringing a friend or 2) military, police, fire service in the family
- Call 903-883-6398 for discount code
Most unique camp in Texas!$899.00Sold Out
Payment Plan Option
Pay half now, and pay second half before camp. Not eligible for other discounts. REGISTRATION COMPLETE UPON PAYMENT OF SECOND INVOICE, which will be emailed to you after your first payment. There is a $10 fee included in the cost of the ticket if payment plan is used. Call us at 903-883-6398 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.$455.00
Refunds will be given for cancellations made BEFORE two weeks of the start date, minus a $125 deposit. (Or $100 for the Father/Son weekend) 24-hour grace period is given for registrations made within two weeks of a session, also minus the deposit. Session dates may be changed if space is available!
Refunds are not given for boys that must leave due to heat stress or heat exhaustion — conditioning is required to attend this program — or for home sickness. And although sending a camper home for disciplinary reasons is rare, if a boy's behavior is repeatedly abusive (physically or verbally) towards other campers or staff, or if his actions pose a threat to the safety of others or himself, or if he commits what can potentially be considered a criminal action, his contacts will be called to come pick him up without refund. Sessions cancelled for low attendance are given full refunds.
If within 36 hours of the session start significant thunderstorm activity is forecasted, the session may be canceled by staff, for a full refund. Lightening and rain activity alone will not be grounds for canceling a session. In the event of such non-threatening storm, activities may be modified but camp not cancelled.